jueves, 5 de mayo de 2016

FINAL REFLECTION OF MY ADVENTURE IN ICT!

Hello everybody!

After a long trip travelling around the ICT world, I am pleased to inform you that this is the finish line! It has been a hard path where I have learnt many things, even I have surprised myself!

To finish this trip, I have created a final reflection abour the subject. To this end, I used Genially to do the presententation. It is one of the most useful tools that I have known during the course because it offers a great range of templates and options to whatever you want. Moreover you can use pictures, videos, animations...etc. 

In addition, I have added an audio clip to complete the task which is explained my learnin process an what challenges have been the most interesting for me. For this, I used Screencast. This tool has surprised me a lot because it allows you mix the sound with the video in an incredible easy way! I recommend you try it!

Here is my video of my final reflection about the subject. Hope you find it useful and interesting!




Without nothing more to add, I say see you soon!

Don't forget follow me on this blog and my Twitter profile: @gonzaalo10

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario