domingo, 21 de febrero de 2016

THIS IS ME!: 3,2,1 INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone! Here is my presentation about myself.

A 3,2,1 introduction is a new way to know new things and find out interesting information  about somenone in three clear steps. The key is to tell 3 things that people should know about you, then share two of your passions or favs at least and finally tell what would be your dream job if you weren't what you are in this moment.

I chose this tool (PowToon) to create my introduction because it provides many resources and possibilities to work in the video. Animations, images, or transitions are fantastic! Moreover, it's full of details and you can express whatever you want, even different moods!

Initially, I thought that it was a bit complicated to work with it but once I practised, I could see the high handling of the application. Moreover, it's very useful because of the quantity of things that you can do with it. The wide variety of templates allows us to use this tool in many different contexts.

In addition, creating this video has been very rewarding for me because I'm not used to use this kind of resources but I have to say that it was very funny and educational. I hope to continue exploring this new world!

Thank you and I hope you enjoy it!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario