domingo, 21 de febrero de 2016

LEARNING BY TWITTERING

Hello everyone again!

My second post is dedicated to my learning in Twitter's world! CLIL will be the topic in which will orbit my learning by Twittering.

In spite of having a Twitter account for  5 years now, I have found out other many resources and advantages of this application. As I used it for my personal use, I didn't know the quantity of educational profiles whom I can learn so many things for my future labour of teacher.

Twitter is one the most important tools to find out very useful information and new methologies, solve doubts or even meet new people who can help you to improve as a teacher!

Here is one of the tweets that I have written. My first tweet about what CLIL means for me. The first one of many!

I hope you find it useful! https://twitter.com/gonzaalo10/status/700001812838031360

Follow me in @gonzaalo10

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario